G2 Radios presents The Waterford Speedbowl Message Board

Only The Shadow Knows
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Weekend Finale
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 pm 

Its going to be a great weekend....hope everyone is ready to burn up the oval! Tons of racing on tap. Oh the suprises that lay ahead....

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Weekend Finale
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:52 pm 

I'm going to the bowl. Been to every race this year. It's been a decent year with it's ups and downs, this week looks good. But I'm telling you now. I wont be surprised if there is little to no one in the stands Sunday. The bowl is going head to head with Seekonk.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 pm 

edit:that's just not gonna fly.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm 

MRS at Seekonk doesn't help, but I don't think it's a devastating head-to-head matchup for the 'bowl. I do wish the SK event was 100 laps instead of 50, thought that would have helped give the Finale Weekend one BIG event... 50 lappers are cool, but not a BIG event (save for one with a huge purse) for the SK's in my opinion. But, whateva... looks like Mutha Nature is going to cooperate so that's a good thing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:18 pm 

Wah wah

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:51 pm 

You know oilinsteadofblood how would you like it if someone said ill words of you or one of your family members on this website? Does it really make you look like an adult when you say that kind of stuff? You talk about how their should be no kids in the LC when you your self talk as if you were a kid. I agree with Shadow, saying such hurtful things should never be on this website. I'm going to give you some advice for you to remember in the future. "If you have nothing nice to say. Don't say anything at all." Your only making your self look bad.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm 

Paul Rose wrote:
You know oilinsteadofblood how would you like it if someone said ill words of you or one of your family members on this website? Does it really make you look like an adult when you say that kind of stuff? You talk about how their should be no kids in the LC when you your self talk as if you were a kid. I agree with Shadow, saying such hurtful things should never be on this website. I'm going to give you some advice for you to remember in the future. "If you have nothing nice to say. Don't say anything at all." Your only making your self look bad.

I dunno what's going on in here, but I will say this. Sometimes you need to say the not nice things.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:53 am 

Sorry if I like to speak my mind on subjects Im knowledgable about. First of all, I never (in this topic) said anything bad about the LC, so if you have an issue with what was said...heres a tip...go to the correct user which wasnt me.(even if I do agree..mostly). So if you can find in this topic when I bashed the LC and said "no kids" should race by all means repost and bash away at me....if you cant ....it makes you a big adult when you rip people on forum when you cant get your facts straight. Truth hurts thats why people hate people that speak it. Thanks for ticking me off this early...Im out. Peace.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 am 

oilinsteadofblood wrote:
Sorry if I like to speak my mind on subjects Im knowledgable about....Truth hurts thats why people hate people that speak it. Thanks for ticking me off this early...Im out. Peace.

Truth is people that hide behind some made up name and talk trash a lot aren't really taken that seriously. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:08 am 

I will be man enough to say that I was wrong about the LC comment. I mixed your name up with someone else. But saying bad stuff about someone still not alright.

Profile E-mail